missing you

" Har yaad mai teri yaad hai
Tu na hoke bhi mere pas hai
Maine sab kuch bhula diya 
Magar yaado ko bhi hum yaad hai "

Every memory has your memory 
You are not here but you're still here with me
I have forgotten everything 
But memories still remember us 


I've burnt the heap of letters i wrote to you, i have met a new lover in my life to forget you, i have visited places where we never went together, i worked day and night and earned reputation and fame among my people, i stopped seeing familiar faces and never opened my diaries to write about you but then where did it all go wrong? 
I am here writing about you, it's not midnight, it's scorching bright afternoon 

Missing someone is like wanting to hear them, how does your voice sound now? Is that old bakery near the downtown still your escape destination? Do you still delete texts that you send? Do you still sing the wrong lyrics with full pride?, do you still have that folder full of my pictures or have you deleted them with this course of time?, How is life without me? Do you miss me too or try to plug in those earphones to not hear your pounding heart or is it just normal, with me or without me now ? because here in my life, there is no life at all and i have tried to forget you, but you are all i remember now. What a sickly love! 

Missing someone is like, there's so much chaos in this city, i hate this constant honking of these vehicles but tonight i want to hear them more, because i don't want to sink into this silence of my heart surfing over the tides of missing you. 

Either it's too much of noise 
Or it is too peaceful 
None of it is good for your heart

There is no perfect timing for missing someone.Somedays its in the midnight to 
Somedays i wake up from my sleep because i saw her in my dreams, to some afternoons when i having my lunch and my clock strikes 444, the exact time when she used to call me.
She is everywhere, she is here in me. 

They say to throw away everything that reminds you of that someone and so i did exactly the same but now what do i do about those lanes we walked 
and the love i carry in my heart ?

" Mai tumhe sapno mai dekh jag jati hu
Mere liye, ab hakeekat aur sapne mai kya farak rah gaya hai " 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood