coincidents

There are incidents you'll never know
And so we call them mishappenings
Coincidents are rare but they do happen
Magic feels like a dummy game 
But it still real in some corners of this world
You feel love is just betrayal 
But someone out there still believes in it
"Autumn brings sadness", he once said to me
"But even winters feel the same", i replied 


Go, round and round, but we still cross paths.
I met someone few days back. He fumbled as he took my name. Life is quite weird because you feel the chapter is close, the story is over but then a new chapter begins with the same old characters. You were only that character to my story. 

Sometimes you will meet people as random as buying bread in the same grocery or just bumping your head into the same pole. 

But all of it actually happens. I'm not talking about any movie sequel, because it happened in my life. You think you will never go back to some places, you will never cross paths with some stupid people, and you will never dine in that same vintage restaurant but it's funny, how we break our own rules. Right now i am studying in a college which is exactly few footsteps far from the place where i met my last lover. Everytime i am walking down that lane, it reminds me of him. I never thought i would ever go back to that place. 

Coincidents are real, they happen all the time, even right now while you are reading this, someone might have met their junior school friend in the library aisle. It happens whether you believe me or not and i hope you too get to meet some faces that's now all blurr in your head. 

I met you
I saw you again
Haha, 
i was little embarrassed 
For my shabby look
Anyways,
It was a weird feeling
But i felt like breaking down
Emotions running high
I missed you enough
Did you miss me too?
Now that we again meet 
What should we do?

" Hey, hi " you fumbled saying it
" well, no worries", i smiled 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood