the world is so big in my phone.

The world is so big. I sensed it when your fingers rushed continuously on your phone screen texting everyone. You have so many contacts yet noone to give a call when nights are lonely. 

I want to call someone and not utter a word. I want to listen to the silence of his world. I want him to listen closley to the silence i am breathing in. 

To have someone to share the chaos
To have someone who heal all your scars
To have someone to share your sorrows
To have someone to laugh together 
To have someone to lean at nights 
To have someone when the world feels little overwhelming 
To have someone when you feel lonely.

The world is so big in my phone yet i have no one to call....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can have the whole world and still yearn for one person

i wanted to be someone's poem

sharing this because i learnt it hard way