fomo

I'll be singing this evening 
All lines are busy
Ain't no waiting for anyone
You'll have me when i’ll be gone
All clouded memories
Smiling at us from afar

There's no loneliness in my room
It's been quite over an hour or two
I've been a great companion
We laughed, We talked 
But noone answers
I talk i talk i talk to myself
The whistle blows
The tea is ready i guess
I tell again you must believe me
I'm not missing at life
When they say,
“There's loneliness in your room”
I say it's solitude tonight 

To have someone by my side
We are talking about life
No big parties, no clubbing
No alcohol, no smoking
Isn't it kinda boring here?
They are questioning 
They say, i am missing at life
Fomo is a real thing
I am not quite sure again
What is it that outside this room
I have watched the sunset
I have cooked myself a meal
You come over here in my balcony
We will gaze at stars
Giggle at our jokes,
Watching the moon bathing in clouds
I'll tell you about my life, and
you'll tell me about yours 
But If only you come over here
You'll know i am not missing over life
I'm not missing over life

They hung the call while i was speaking
They probably had somewhere to go
Now i don't remember exactly 
what i needed to say
In the midst of all my thoughts
I hear the clock ticking
“ Spiegel im spiegel “ is playing in my background
I think that's why writers write
Because they are afraid someone won't hear them out
I had something to say
I don't remember now

Life is quite overwhelming these days
They say i am missing out on life
I am not sure what they mean
Why would they say that to me?
I'am doing all fine
I wanted to say this to them
But they hung the call last night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood