romance recipe

I like the smell of boiled potatoes i said
Weird as it feels to you but the truth is I don't like coffee and wine tastes a little too overwhelming to me

He likes pineapples in his pizza
He makes tacos for the dinner
He skips breakfast 
And leans on sofa

I hate pineapples in pizza
I make full course meal in dinner
I never skip my breakfast 
And sofa is quite uncomfortable to lean on
I lean on a shoulder 

Blueberry jam on his table
Peanut butter is all i hate
Roasted corns with sprinkled red pepper
Spicy is my thing 
Well he has sweet tooth
Wish dentist could help him replace them

We accidentally met i guess
Or my kitchen would be on fire if 
i had let you in
I think weird as it seems
Our menu won't match ever
We would fight over a leaf of spinach 

Our recipes will never exchange 
We will have two kitchen in one home
Different ingredients in one fridge
How tough it would be to manage 
What do you mean by a sofa cum bed
The living space is already too less! 

But something something is here
Can't help, Can't escape 
The ingredients that makes 
us are somehow same
I connect to you
I mean only you, not your recipes!
Love is in air, light flicker, wait i got candles
Tonight i will compromise a little bit
Uhh! Sorry?
Let's have tacos for dinner




Comments

  1. I love the way you write...,it beautifully presents things with a lot of deep meaning in a very short space ✨....pl never stop writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your blogs..,I feel a strong connection with you through your writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood