4:40 AM

Sometimes the people we feel ours are not ours, sometimes the place you feel the most beautiful is not the most beautiful, sometimes the scars that feels too deep are only shallow, sometimes a place that feels like home is only a house, sometimes the colour you find your favorite is not your favorite anymore, sometimes the name you loved calling is no longer the name you would want to hear again, sometimes the song that took your breath away is just another option to play, sometimes the books you read repeatedly are the books you haven't touched since ages. 
Life makes us different with time, you will not recall yourself if you look at your old version and that sight might trigger you in itself when you realize you don't enjoy the things you once did and thought would never get over it.
But unfortunately, fortunately that's life!
We all have outgrown things, people, places, memories, hobbies, interests, and feelings. Who's fault is this? Perhaps noone's. 

I quoted at the end, " I don't feel the same for you" and left that day. I guess he must have counted my footsteps walking away from him.

Raabta ( my closest friend )

Raabta mujhse puchti rahi us din, " kyu hame  mukamal ye jahan nahi milta "

Comments

  1. The only constant thing in life is change, tbh sometimes I don't want somethings to change.. because sometimes people change for bad. I won't to be selfish or something but most of the time and while we sitting in silent moment with depressed and sadness. We wish to back in time when everything was good and fine, full of happiness, simple. So I'm just saying I wish it change for good. I'd be pleased if everyone tell his/her opinion about that and if you have the ability to control it would you keep the things , people change or not?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood