september

Somedays i am scrolling through my feed and see your name, sometimes i am passing down the lanes and hear your name, some nights i am struggling with sleep and listening to songs in your playlist . This world is nothing more than the amalgamation of people of different kinds, different faces, different blood groups, but having similar names as yours. 

My heart has always been a darkhole of feelings it couldn't confess and for long i have held onto words, emotions and feelings until it started to feel like a loop around my neck.
I feel to be able to speak how you feel is still an art, and only some writers have got this. The rest like me are all sobbing in a corner of this world writing down these pages that we'll never accept it to be more than a mere fiction if ever get caught. 

The world is a playground my love, with numerous small segregations stated as different countries and these countries have further divisions into cities and in between all these partitions, we are just lovers getting punished through borders.
                                         long distance 

Some words remained with me when you left.
Some i remembered, some i forgot.
When you bid goodbye, i couldn't say everything i wanted  because my heart was in turmoils watching you go and now i don't think you will ever come back and surprisingly ring my door bell on a Christmas eve so i just wish the same things for you that i wish for myself when i look at the sky or think about you. 

I wish you safe love, a warm home to come back to after long hours of working and good health.

Comments

  1. You're so so good in this, I'm just saying day being officially existing . . . Anyway you probably don't remember me but I just came to see how doing and saying hello ♡⁠

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood