oak tree and liles were missing you yesterday

The oak tree has grown taller and healthier. Don't worry, i water your lilies everyday, they are blossoming well! I'm always filled with your thoughts at weird instances of my life. Like while cooking in the morning, while going to work at afternoon and watching your favourite buncakes being sold in street side bakery in the downtown alley and also while tuning the radio at night. 

Yesterday, i thought, i saw someone resembling to you and since that moment, i am wondering if you are really nearby, if you are in this city too. I went to the sea shore last night, played with waves, and made a small castle for us. I did all of it while waiting for you there. But before you, the sun came and i woke up! It's another day without you here. All the emails i wrote are still unread. Feels like you really forgot your password. 

The sun is shining brightly just like your smile and autumns will be near soon. While roasting sweet potatoes in the backyard on leaves, i'm thinking of you being by my side. Its just a day when i'm missing you a little more than yesterday.

It's past 12 and i am struggling with sleep again. The radio is playing " i like weather like today " With time, the host of this show has changed several times, the alley where we lived has got reconstructed again, your lilies have grown beautiful, oaks are stronger than before, and your favorite bakery has relocated too. Everything has chaned except for how i am still waiting amidst all this chaos for you a little fondly and desperately than before. How are you? Where are you? Have you eaten yet? Stay healthy! 

Whenever telephone rings, my heart skips a beat and i run to pick it up as if it would be really you this time. I kept asking God to let me meet you again, just again. I felt like, earlier i was asking for too much, so now i only yearn to hear you from the other side of this old cord just ones. 

You're everywhere in my heart, in my mind and in this old city. Until you come, i'll take care of your belongings. I'll take care of your lilies and oak tree. Don't worry for them, but just know they miss you too with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood