untitled

World is a huge place
I lost my way 
yesterday while coming back home
I met a stranger
He asked me directions 
I asked him the same 

Maybe i am tired, looking at this same old city
I hate sun 
I love rain
And it makes me sadly happy

Maybe i am looking for a new home
But my heart is in turmoils
Crackers burning inside 
The sky of my heart 
must be looking pretty tonight

I meet so many strangers lately
Wish i can make them all my friends 
But i fumble saying hi

What is the difference between an acquaintance and a friend 
I'm a little aloof these days 
I am looking for a friend 
The ones i have got have grown old and distant, they dont call me back 
God,
I am looking for a house, if not a home yet

Someone said, my writings dont make sense
Well, he is my closest friend 
Now, i feel he is right
It doesn't make sense like my feelings for him

Love is beautiful 
Love is pretty 
Love is like dancing in rain
Love is like giddy rolling 
in the pit of my tummy 
But everyone secretly accepts 
love is cynical 
Love is crazy
Love is blind
Love is maniac
Love is fool
When you fall for a friend 

They say to heal is like putting a bandage over where it hurts 
But putting a bandage where it hurts is like killing myself first
There's no hole in my chest
Helpless! 

The sky is a never ending and deep 
If we go there up when we die
We'll see each other again for one more time
Everyone who left, everyone i loved, everyone i hated, everyone i missed, we'll meet again
But it's nonsensical to wait for doomsday 
When you are just 20 
You are young, 
you must be happy (compulsion)

He smokes a lot 
And i worry a lot
Smoke and stress both kills people 
Avoid them all, not even occasionally 

I think, 
now it's normal for me 
to cry a night before my exam
Tomorrow i'll be laughing again
Emotions are so fraud 
i have realized it with time
It changed crazily over years
Now i dont feel the same 
Except my feelings for that guy

I know poor guy
But more poor of me 

Letters everywhere
Haven't you checked your inbox yet?
I wrote you for the last time
Before i left this city
I wrote in the letter 
i love you and then at the back, i hate you 
so as to confuse you what i feel for you
This is the type of love, this generation do
I'm fitting in finally
( In peer pressure )

Have you ever felt this feeling
To only lie in your bed all day
Dont let this feeling take a toll over you
Wake up, work, work, work
Make your future 
Earn money
( advice someone gave me ) 

When i am unable to sleep
I count sheeps 
But then i lose its count 
Like i lose my sleep

Food still makes me happy
And somewhere i secretly hope my future husband knows how to cook
I'm not demanding too much
It's the least i'm expecting
Despite of all the heartbreaks
It's funny how i'm still hopeless romantic 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood