theory of flux

I'm strolling around this city but it no longer feels like home since the day you are gone. We are in July, and it's heavily raining here. If you remember, you would know how much i adored rain, but now i have excuses to not go out in rain. I sit in cafes, take shelter in a bookstore, and buy umbrella when it is raining. I've realised something, it's that how feelings changes, and gradually everything changes. Your favorite bakery has been shut down, and the lanes have got contricted due to construction of buildings on both the sides of the lane. But the ice cream store at the subway station is still there. I had my last creampie there last evening.

I'll shift to another city in a few days, i have packed my bags. Yesterday night, i was near your home and my heart wasn't in turmoils. I feel like it has forgiven you for all you did to it. I think life is all about love and forgiveness because we are all always breaking something, we are all always hurting someone. 

I read it while going back home yesterday
" A man can't step into the same river twice as the second time it is not the same river, and he is not the same man "
                                         — Heraclitus 

He said, everything in this world changes, nothing remains same and for long i didn't believe it until today when i walked by your home and realized, i no longer feel the same.
I fell out of love Ashaz

Ashaz, this feeling was nothing less than murdering someone or betraying someone who loved me the most but it happened, it happened, it happened tonight.

Aaj uski yaad h 
Kal kisi aur ki hogi
Ek zamana tha jab log pyaar mai girte the
Aaj log pyaar mai se girte hai
Duniya mai sab badal jata h

Today i have his yearning
Tomorrow i will miss someone else
Once people fell in love 
Today people are falling out of love 
In this world, everything changes 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood