taking over your habits

I'm taking over your habits
Since the day you've left 
Like cigarettes left untouched in my trousers 
Like sleeping with three pillows, with one on my face
Like sketching naked bodies
Like screaming my lungs out when a random song plays
Like clicking on youtube ads and reporting them unnecessarily 
Weirdly i am doing it all
Weirdly i am not even aware of that

How are you? 
How am i? If you only ask, then i'll say, its blue, its blue here, and little grey too as the smoke doesn't leave my room, probably because i forgot to open the windows before i lit my cigarette

I'm ordering food from swiggy at midnight, i am still awake and it's 3. Life is unstable, but i am fine. 

Chucked my old car keys
Swallowed chunks of bread with milk
Wore the tshirt you gave me
Listened to the playlist we made
Forgot to tie my shoe laces
I fell hard on ground 

Weird falling patterns 
Resembling to yours

Diaries all inked
Friendship bands in bin
Promises rotting in a corner
Days passing by,
Nights colder
Forgetting is hard 
Struggling to survive 
I told you once, i want us to stay
Still you left 

Hearts all broken
Weaved with lies
Patience is a game
I am losing again
I once said i'll not wait this time
But i am waiting again





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

september

letter to Ashaz

growing up, adulthood